I've discovered why Lindt chocolate now makes me ill. Initially I assumed I'd developed an intolerance to chocolate. Then a friend told me about his recent tour of the Lindt factory in Germany. I asked him what they use for chocolate moulds. He observed non-stick coated metal. That explains it! Non-stick coatings cause me to suffer diarrhea. All makers of store-sold chocolate now pour the heated chocolate into non-stick coated moulds where they are left to cool before being wrapped. I now make home-made chocolate poured into stainless steel molds and enjoy eating them without adverse effect.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.